Skrill is one of the biggest payment providers in the world, owned by the PaySafe Group, who also own former rival service Neteller. Skrill is a direct competitor to PayPal, and many users, online gamblers in particular, prefer it. This is because Skrill can be quicker and it also offers more options for getting money into and out of your account. What’s more, Skrill also charges fewer fees than PayPal and in many cases it is free to make deposits and withdrawals.
There are still many reasons to prefer PayPal, and we for one will always lean towards this service, as we consider it to be the biggest and the best. But in this article we will focus on Skrill, and the casinos that accept it.
One of the best Skrill online casinos out there is Spin Palace. This casino actually has a long list of banking options available, including both Skrill and Neteller, as well as PayPal. You can even use POLi, a payment service that is exclusive to Australian players, the inclusion of which goes someway to showing just why this online casino is so popular with Aussies.
Spin Palace also has a long list of bonuses, and these can be acquired regardless of which banking option you use to get money into your account. In the case of the matched deposit bonus, which pays out as much as $1, 000, you will need to reach a certain play-through rate before you can withdraw back to your Skrill account, or anywhere else for that matter. However, this rate is not that high, and there are no such rates applied to the Spin Palace Loyalty Club, which is one of the best things about this online casino.
Spin Palace Loyalty Club
You will become a part of the Spin Palace Loyalty Club as soon as you signup to the casino, and from there you should look to advance through the levels as fast as you can, going as high as you can. That way you can unlock more prizes and more cash.
- Blue: At this level the perks are fairly limited, but you can still get as much as $500 in free cash every month, which you can use anywhere on the Spin Palace online casino.
- Silver: It is a fairly small leap to make it to this level in the Spin Palace Loyalty Club, and as well as an extra $500 to unlock every month, there are also some additional perks.
- Gold: At this level you can gain access to some VIP tournaments and you can also take a shot at a total of $2, 000 in free cash every month.
- Platinum: From a practical standpoint, the main benefit of this level of the Spin Palace Loyalty Club is the fact that you can earn 40% more loyalty points than you can at the Blue level, which increases the amount of cash back that you unlock.
- Diamond: It is a huge leap to make it as a Diamond member in the Spin Palace Loyalty Club. It is worth it though, because as well as a large chunk of bonus cash on the line, there are also some free gifts, free tickets to sporting events and more.
- Prive: The final level in the Spin Palace Loyalty Club, here you will get everything from the previous levels and more. You will earn more loyalty points for every dollar you gamble, you will have access to much more bonus cash every month, you can make faster withdrawals, and you will also get your own VIP manager.
Earn Double Points
The Spin Palace Loyalty Club lets you earn extra points by playing certain games on certain days. These are basically 24-hour «Happy Hours», and they occur throughout the week. They are not available on the weekend, unfortunately, as these are the peak days, but if you play through the week, it’s worth paying attention to these specific days:
- Progressive Monday Madness: The week begins with a happy hour for all progressive pokies. These are some of the most popular pokies on the Spin Palace casino, and they include titles such as Mega Moolah, Cash Splash and Major Millions.
- Tuesday Treasures: If you love games of blackjack and roulette, then this is the day for you. All of the roulette and blackjack variants will give you double points on Tuesday.
- Winning Wednesdays: The focus here is on pokies and table games that have just been added to the Spin Palace casino. The casino wants to introduce you to these games, and it does that by offering you double loyalty points on all of them.
- Thunderous Thursdays: The focus here is on the Thunderstruck series of games, which is one of the most people series on the Spin Palace casino. There are two games in this series and we personally love the second one, although we’re not big fans of the first one.
- Final Friday: To round off the week, Spin Palace will give you double points for a large number of games, including a selection of pokies, blackjack variants and other table games.